On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Zach and Matt breakdown the win over Nebraska, discuss their biggest concerns in facing Michigan and answer your Twitter questions.
5:25 — What went wrong to allow more than 400 yards through the air?
11:21 — Something needs to change with the targeting foul that keeps guys out the following week.
19:58 — Wisconsin’s injury situation is far from ideal heading into its toughest game of the year.
25:00 — Jonathan Taylor is on pace to run for close to 2,300 yards…will he? Should Taiwan Deal get a few more carries?
33:18 — Nebraska fans are upset about what Paul Chryst got caught saying after one of Wisconsin’s touchdowns.
38:26 — Why is Wisconsin punting from Nebraska’s 35-yard line?
45:50 — Twitter question: Is there anyone out there that still thinks Wisconsin is a playoff caliber team?
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Zach gets Matt’s favorite bye week stories, the guys grade Wisconsin through four games and we learn about a brawl that happened after the Alamo Bowl in 2002.
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Ebo and Matt breakdown Wisconsin’s big win over Iowa, talk about Alex Hornibrook’s huge game and answer your Twitter questions.
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Zach and Matt examine Wisconsin’s stunning loss to BYU, debate whether everyone needs to adjust their expectations for the rest of the season and answer your Twitter questions.
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Zach and Matt look back at the win over New Mexico, talk about the return of Danny Davis and answer your Twitter questions.
2:05 — The good and bad of Jonathan Taylor’s game
8:55 — Who is the best running back in Wisconsin history?
13:47 — Sold or not sold
1) Jonathan Taylor will hit 2,000 yards this season.
2) Jonathan Taylor won’t lead the country in fumbles.
3) Wisconsin’s offensive line is at its best when Cole Van Lanen is at left tackle as opposed to Jon Dietzen.
4) AJ Taylor will lead Wisconsin in receptions and yards this season.
5) Scott Nelson will have more career interceptions than Jim Leonhard (21).
6) Matt Bernstein would have scored on the play Alec Ingold ran for 39.
7) Alec Ingold is the best No. 45 in Wisconsin history
29:28 — What the return of Danny Davis could mean for Wisconsin
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Zach and Matt look back at the Western Kentucky game, take a big picture look at the Big Ten, answer your Twitter questions and more.
Zach is joined by The Athletic’s Jesse Temple, the Wisconsin State Journal’s Jason Galloway and Bucky’s 5th Quarter’s Jake Kocorowski to preview the season. Zach also chats with Matt Bernstein to get his season predictions.
:45 — Is the Quintez Cephus situation a distraction for the team? If so, how will it impact the season?
8:55 — Outside of QB Alex Hornibrook, what player is the most important for Wisconsin to accomplish its lofty goals this season?
17:27 — Fill in the blank
1) The one player that stood out to me in camp was ________.
2) The one player no one is talking about right now that will have an impact this year is ______.
3) The one player I’m most interested to watch this Friday is _________.
4) The one position I’m still concerned about heading into the season is ________.
31:58 — Matt Bernstein interview
42:32 — Sold or not sold
1) Wisconsin will score at least 40 points per game.
2) Alex Hornibrook will break Joel Stave’s record for games won in a career this year.
3) Scott Nelson will lead Wisconsin in interceptions.
4) Kendric Pryor will lead Wisconsin in catches.
5) Wisconsin will finish in the top 10 in scoring defense.
56:47 — How many true freshmen will play this year?
1:03:05 — Biggest challenger to Wisconsin in the Big Ten West?
1:05:05 — Season predictions
On this episode of “The Camp,” Zach is joined by The Athletic’s Jesse Temple for the first segment, while we’ve also got an interview with offensive coordinator Joe Rudolph and answers to your Twitter questions.
1:35 — Alex Hornibrook’s interceptions overshadowed the high level of success he had in 2017
7:20 — What’s a reasonable stat line for Hornibrook this year?
11:26 — Impressions on the first few days of camp
17:50 — Impact of the new redshirt rule
21:40 — OC Joe Rudolph interview on the 1993 Big Ten title team, Patrick Kasl giving up football, the move of Jon Dietzen to LT, losing some of his depth and the new redshirt rule
35:31 — Twitter questions
1) Who do you see winning the No. 2 CB job?
2) How difficult will it be for Kayden Lyles to move to DE?
3) Why didn’t the coaches try Jon Dietzen at LT last year?
4) Which true freshman are most likely not to redshirt?
5) Are they going to add more OL to the DL for depth?
6) Who of the true freshmen is standing out?
On Day 2 of Big Ten Media Days in Chicago, Matt and Zach chatted with Wisconsin’s Michael Deiter and D’Cota Dixon, as well as Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz and his quarterback, Nate Stanley. Bernie also caught up with coach Paul Chryst for a short interview.
1:20 — Answering some Twitter questions, including some on the DL, OLBs and CB.
15:48 — Bernie talks about some “Welcome to Wisconsin” moments for young players.
17:40 — Michael Deiter interview
30:25 — Nate Stanley interview
51:50 — Fall camp is no fun
54:30 — D’Cota Dixon interview
1:07:45 — Kirk Ferentz interview
1:17:14 — Bernie talks with Paul Chryst
Matt and Zach hit Day 1 of Big Ten Media Days for interviews with Wisconsin LB TJ Edwards, AD Barry Alvarez, former Green Bay Packers and Ohio State LB AJ Hawk, Minnesota LB Thomas Barber, Nebraska WR Stanley Morgan Jr., and Michigan DE Chase Winovich.
1:39 — TJ Edwards
15:47 — Barry Alvarez
22:00 — AJ Hawk
32:31 — Thomas Barber
39:13 — Stanley Morgan Jr.
44:43 — Chase Winovich