We continue our position-by-position previews with a look at the outside linebackers, where there is one known commodity — Andrew Van Ginkel — and then a lot of talented but inexperienced players.
We finish off our offensive position-by-position preview for Wisconsin by looking at the OL.
We continue our position previews with a look at the wide receivers, a group that has a chance to be very special this fall for Wisconsin.
On this episode of “The Camp,” Zach is joined by Land of 10’s Jesse Temple, the Wisconsin State Journal’s Jason Galloway, Badger Blitz’s John Veldhuis and Jake Kocorowski from Bucky’s 5th Quarter to recap spring practice.
1:55 — Everyone gives their spring MVP.
7:08 — Fill in the blank:
1) My biggest question coming out of spring is _________.
2) The best unit on the team right now is _________.
3) The most interesting position battle this fall will be _______.
26:37 — Sold or not sold
1) Wisconsin will score 40 points per game this season.
2) Wisconsin will be successful if Jack Coan has to start multiple games.
38:09 — The most interesting interview everyone did this spring?
43:20 — Who is the biggest challenger to Wisconsin in the Big Ten West?
49:36 — Way-too-early win-loss prediction for Wisconsin.
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Zach is joined by the Wisconsin State Journal’s Jason Galloway to look at the defense, and has interviews with defensive end Garrett Rand, linebacker Chris Orr and cornerback Dontye Carriere-Williams.
3:03 — Who will start opposite D’Cota Dixon at safety?
9:46 — Garrett Rand is back home at defensive end
20:08 — Big things expected from Zack Baun in 2018
29:02 — Garrett Rand interview
33:46 — Chris Orr interview
39:51 — Dontye Carriere-Williams interview
On this episode of “The Camp,” Zach is joined by Jesse Temple of Land of 10 to breakdown what they’ve seen the first two weeks of spring, and we also have interviews with redshirt freshman tight end Jake Ferguson and redshirt freshman safety Scott Nelson.
4:20 — Why the 2018 offensive line could be among the best in school history.
8:40 — Confidence is high in the secondary despite so many new faces.
13:07 — Wisconsin seems to be trying to figure out a way to use RB Jonathan Taylor is the pass game more.
15:40 — “I think he’s going to be a much better quarterback.” — Jesse on Alex Hornibrook, who is entering his third year as the starter.
20:46 — Interview with TE Jake Ferguson
30:58 — Interview with S Scott Nelson
39:24 — Twitter questions
1) Could this offense end up being among the best in Wisconsin history?
2) What’s the tight end depth look like?
3) Who will be the No. 2 running back? Will Nakia Watson play as a freshman?
4) Will there be less nickel defense played with so much inexperience in the secondary? Who will be the fifth DB?