On our special spring recap edition of The Camp, Zach is joined by The Athletic’s Jesse Temple, the Wisconsin State Journal’s Jason Galloway, Bucky’s 5th Quarter’s Jake Kocorowski and BadgerBlitz.com’s John Veldhuis to breakdown everything they’ve seen from the Badgers over the last month.
2:13 — Spring MVP?
8:16 — Fill in the blank
1) My biggest question coming out of spring is _________.
2) The best unit on the team right now is _________.
3) The most interesting position battle this fall will be _______
29:09 — Sold or not sold
1) Graham Mertz will start at least one game this fall.
2) Jonathan Taylor will break the NCAA record for career rushing yards
3) Wisconsin’s offense will score more points this season than it did last season
4) Wisconsin’s defense will hold opponents to fewer points this season than it did last season.
44:44 — Best pro prospect currently on the roster?
50:24 — Is Wisconsin the Big Ten West favorite? If not, who?
55:16 — Way-too-early predictions for the season
A special spring practice preview edition of “The Camp.” Zach is joined by The Athletic’s Jesse Temple to breakdown the Badgers in advance of the first practice.
1:30 — Is this the most important spring of Paul Chryst’s tenure?
8:08 — What kept Wisconsin from challenging for the Big Ten West last year?
10:17 — Sold or not sold: Offense
1) Wisconsin will miss QB Alex Hornibrook.
2) Jonathan Taylor is already the best RB to play at Wisconsin.
3) Wisconsin’s offensive line will be just as good as last years.
4) Jake Ferguson is Wisconsin’s best option through the air.
27:54 — Fill in the blank: Defense
1) I’m expecting to see ______ having made the biggest jump from last season to now.
2) _______ is the person key to rebounding from an up and down season.
3) Wisconsin’s biggest question on defense is _______.
4) Jim Leonhard is a ________ defensive coordinator.
42:02 — Expectations for the early enrollees, including Graham Mertz.
51:35 — Putting Jesse on the spot — Who starts at QB vs South Florida in the season opener?
On this special early signing period edition of “The Camp,” Zach is joined by The Athletic’s Jesse Temple to breakdown Wisconsin’s 2019 recruiting class, and has interviews with Badger Blitz’s Jon McNamara, quarterback commit Graham Mertz and running back commit Julius Davis.
1:55 — The headliners of the class — Graham Mertz and Logan Brown
9:06 — What does having the top-ranked class in school history mean moving forward?
12:03 — Interview with Jon McNamara
24:45 — Interview with Graham Mertz
37:23 — Interview with Julius Davis
48:01 — Signing Day superlatives
1) Most likely to be a star
2) Most important recruiting win
3) Most cant-miss recruit
4) Most underrated recruit
5) Most likely to play right away
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Matt and Zach discuss the horrendous performance against Minnesota, debate who’s to blame for the disappointing year and try to answer all of your negative Twitter questions.
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Matt and Zach look back at the win over Purdue, discuss Matt’s experiences in the battle for Paul Bunyan’s Axe and answer your Twitter questions.
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Zach and Matt discuss what went wrong at Penn State, talk about the offensive play-calling, debate why the season didn’t go as planned and answer your Twitter questions.
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Zach and Matt breakdown the win over Rutgers, talk the future of Alex Hornibrook, rate potential bowl destinations, answer your Twitter questions and more.
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Zach and Matt look back at the disaster in Evanston, discuss who the best option at quarterback is and talk about their expectations for the rest of the season.
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Zach and Matt discuss the Illinois game, breakdown the Big Ten West race, talk about the play of Alex Hornibrook and answer your Twitter questions.
11:13 — Playing body language experts
13:50 — What team in the Big Ten West is the biggest threat to Wisconsin?
17:50 — Wisconsin has the toughest road schedule of any team in the Big Ten
25:20 — Bernie on his expectations for Wisconsin the rest of the season
35:53 — TE Jake Ferguson has exceeded what many thought he could do in his first year
38:30 — Taiwan Deal should be getting a few more carries
42:36 — Backseat coaching alert: It won’t happen, but seeing another QB run the first-team offense could be worthwhile
On this week’s episode of “The Camp,” Matt is joined by Danny Cunningham to breakdown the Badgers loss at Michigan, talk about having to reevaluate expectations for the season, get some of Bernie’s stories on his toughest losses and answer your Twitter questions.