Schedule of events
Parking lot opens at 1:30 p.m.
- Johnsonville Tailgate Village
- American Family Insurance DreamZone
- Airbrush tattoos
- Oneida Nation and Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary
- Sponsor tents and prizes
Lambeau Field gates open at 5:30 p.m.
- On-field warmups begin at 6:30 p.m.
- All-Veteran Parachute Team lands on field at 7:15 p.m.
- Practice begins at 7:30 p.m.
- Practice concludes at approximately 9:20 p.m.
Where to watch
WKOW | TV and live streaming on NBC26.com
What to watch for
At running back, Ty Montgomery enters his first full season at the position after switching over from wide receiver. But rookie Jamaal Williams was taking some first-team reps during Thursday’s practice, so he could see some similar work Saturday night.
Linebackers Clay Matthews and Nick Perry will be key to providing a pass rush in the upcoming season. Can they put pressure on the quarterbacks?
Which cornerback stands out under the lights? It may only be a glorified practice, but rookie Kevin King has been standing out over the last few days after returning from a shoulder injury. Fellow rookie Josh Jones has caught the eye of many coaches as well.
In the return game, Trevor Davis has made it clear that’s where he wants to create his niche. But he’ll have to compete with Jeff Janis and now Randall Cobb, who’s recently expressed his desire to return punts this season.